- Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ('flash cookies') and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on Trademarkers.com for the following purposes:
- For authentication, for maintaining your preferences and preventing you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided
- For helping you determine if you are logged into the site
- Maintaining the status of your items in the shopping cart
- For analyzing and taking your usage of our site
- Information collected
In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g. by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
- Consent for cookies
- How to turn off cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information on cookies generally visit aboutcookies.org.